Monday, September 13, 2010

DoDonPachi Resurrection - iOS




http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8WBWG2RT

A game upload!?!? Yep! I originally uploaded this so I could help out the people on Simon B's amazing SHMUP thread rip the music off this game, so I might as well have this up for everyone else as well.

The game itself is a standard danmaku; my major beef with this game is that you use your finger to control Sally's ship. I know most iOS games are touch screen, but that doesn't work for a danmaku because my finger blocks some of my vision on the screen. Being able to see the entire screen so you can dodge bullets in danmakus is EXTREMELY important. However, if you have money to burn (I do because I don't buy music on iTunes anymore, lol), the $9 price tag is justified by graphics almost equal to arcade versions of previous DoDonPachi games, a wonderful soundtrack (the reason I bought it in the first place!), and addicting gameplay. Except for the goddamn finger issue. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment